Subject: [Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Sun May 1 22:09:46 2005

On 1 May 2005, at 9:20 PM, David Mason wrote:

> He says he was trying to meld Bill Clinton with George W. I thought he
> came of more of Bill tha George... simply not stupid enough.

he was awfully manic.  i don't think of GWB or WJC as being manic.  he
reminded me very much of tom cruise in _magnolia_, paul thomas
anderson's flawed-but-ambitious epic from 1999 or so, very charismatic
and over the top.  in fact, i thought it *was* tom cruise playing
zaphod beelebrox when i first saw an ad for the movie some months ago.
all those teeth.

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path
leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
        --Woody Allen

Message from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided)
Message from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided)