Subject: [Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Fri Apr 29 09:41:31 2005

>I'm going to replace it with an Epson 4000 with large
>ink cartridges and the ability to have all 3 blacks loaded at once.  I
love
>my Epsons!
>
>Tina

Tina

I've just tried a Epson 4000 some weeks ago in a Photographic fair in
Madrid and his output is stunning in A2 format even with files not so
big. My only concern is the size of the beast for home equipment. BTW,
congratulations for the 1DMkII, a very good camera.

Regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG)