Subject: [Leica] Film/digital wars
From: miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO)
Date: Thu Apr 28 20:19:22 2005

B.D.

I am rather surprised to see not a few Luggers practically abandoning
film, although there may be no choice for pros. I once gave up film (and
thus Leica), but have recently started to shoot film again regularly. I
agree that doing all digital fails to give us something, and some
(including me) revisit film in due course. In fact I have parted with
D-SLRs and now live with a combination of M6 and R-D1.

To keep more people with Leica film photography, we may paradoxically
need an M-mount rangefinder digicam with less compromise, be it M
digital, R-D2, or Zeiss Ikon D.

MIKIRO