Subject: [Leica] Re:OT Nikons new cameras
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Apr 27 14:06:18 2005

Yeah,  here in Wash, DC you see plenty of nice swiss watches and
fountain pens and what not.  For me, I like my Tag Heuer and Pelikan
roller ball. A friend actually gave me his Pelikan during my freshman year
of college, and I've just been using them ever since.  The self-winding Tag
never needs batteries, kind of like an old Leica, I guess :-)