Subject: [Leica] Leica-gallery
From: laurencejjohn at yahoo.co.uk (Laurence John)
Date: Wed Apr 27 06:34:26 2005

Hi,

I'd like to put up some images on the Leica Gallery.  I know I have to get
an invitation, but I haven't gone that far yet.  What I want to know is what
sort of file-size images people generally put up, before I start the
process.  My images will either be from a Digilux 2 (can be 2MB) or from M6
negs scanned.  I've seen some people put "small" & "large" files up. I can
obviously adjust the sizes in Photoshop....

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Laurence John, UK

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Leica-gallery)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Leica-gallery)