Subject: [Leica] Re: Doing your Kid's Wedding
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Tue Apr 26 22:36:47 2005

Mark Rabiner shot my kid's (daughter's) wedding (truly truly outstanding
work!) and, even though wearing a tux and having to give her away, I shot
everything in sight with my M6. Wear the camera over your shoulder, under
the tux jacket, and it's easy to bring up to shoot, and it's totally hidden
when you are not supposed to be photographing. Like giving away, speech,
dancing, etc...

JB

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Doing your Kid's Wedding)