Subject: [Leica] M7 sale?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Apr 26 19:25:41 2005

Thank you everyone who posted on this subject I shall keep it all and see
what this lad
says. However, I'll probably let Sandy Carter my associate do the bartering.

I might also mention where many of you gave sale price it was in US dollars,
so that means in Canadian dollars $2200 US becomes approximately 2800.CDN.
Which still appears to be a fairly reasonable price along many of the posted
prices.

We shall see and as I'm going out of town for the next two weeks I will
follow-up with what the camera sold for on my return. I'm keeping the .58
and .85 viewfinder models for the moment just in case I feel I want to shoot
film. I do and I feel it each time I take an M7 in hand as it's as natural
as breathing when I do.

Besides I've got 2 hundred rolls of Tri-x kicking around here that must be
used. So I suppose I need a run at a new medical subject for another book.
After all I'm only 76, a young lad in mind and spirit, unfortunately in body
these past few days I have felt like a very tired old man! :-(

I figure the two week R&R in Jasper National Park just sitting around with
quiet walks will do me wonders. So I'll return with all cameras load and
looking for bear! ;-) er, subjects. ;-)

thanks again everyone,
ted

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] M7 sale?)