Subject: [Leica] M7 sale?
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Tue Apr 26 11:50:45 2005

Ted:
Are you shooting mostly digital now?  I find myself going back and forth
between my M6 and my Nikon D70.  In fact, I'm thinking of selling one of
my four M lenses (35mm Summicron ASPH) to finance a nice prime or fast
focusing zoom for my D70 so I can shoot pics of my son playing soccer or
the cars at an F1 race.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA