Subject: [Leica] M7 sale?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Apr 26 07:41:47 2005

Hi folks,

There's a chap coming to my office this morning who may want to buy one of
my 3 M7's that are no more than 5 months old in use. It was only used while
we shot material for the "Women in Medicine" book, maybe a 100 rolls through
it or less.  .72 viewfinder. Or I could sell him an M6.

Why am I doing this? Hell I've not used any of my 4 M cameras (3 M7's and an
M6) for almost a year other than a couple of special shoots on film. So it
kind of crossed my mind why not start to move them off? So this opportunity
arose and I figured "why not?"

Any idea what I might charge him?  Not normal for me to sell cameras in this
fashion so I'm dead in the water blind, what's worse is..... it feels like
I'm selling one of children. :-(  Besides I may chicken out.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

ted

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] M7 sale?)
Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] M7 sale?)