Subject: [Leica] (was Coenen) now: buying Leica new vs. used
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Apr 25 08:19:50 2005

He did indeed announce that. Of course Don McCullin some years back
announced that he was through with war photography and would concentrate
on photographing his garden and landscapes, and when Bush's War started
up, he slipped into Iraq with his Leicas and black and white film. :-)
Hopefully, Salgado will come to his senses eventually...