Subject: [Leica] Coenen's interview on Asahi Camera
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Apr 22 12:27:08 2005

  Is there anyone that
> actually prefers e.g. the bottom-loading vs. a easy swinging-back loading
> with a small window to
> show if/what film-type is loaded?

I don't especially prefer bottom loading but also don't detest it. I'm
so used to it that i can do it very fast and i can do it with only two
hands:-) Also never lost a film in 20 years due to false loading.
I'm doing so much B/W nowadays that I'm back to loading my own Leica
film cassetes. Imho the best system around at the moment.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema