Subject: [Leica] Black ZI
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Fri Apr 22 10:25:28 2005

Well, what do you know...
;-)

If I am looking at this correctly, the method for adjusting exposure
compensation while in AE mode, may just be an absolutely brilliant
design. I wonder if you dial in compensation by lining up the 'A' with
the +/- setting you desire. If that is the case then you could perform
exposure compensation in AE mode on the fly, simply by spinning the
shutter speed dial, instead of screwing around with a dial on the back,
like with the M7.

feli