Subject: [Leica] Re: - Proprietary formats
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Apr 20 15:53:06 2005

My images first go to Nikon Capture for batch processing, but in no way is
NC better than PS for fixes or tweeking. $99 program vs. $599. Yep, this
would be more damage to Nikon.

Is NEF patented? Maybe that's their thing.

So you mean the whole time I used my Kodak 126 Instamatic with Kodak film, I
could have used Fuji film? The sticker told me "ONLY USE KODAK FILM"

Chris