Subject: [Leica] Leica M book
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Apr 20 08:24:52 2005

John Collier writes in part:

> For those of you who have searched for years for a copy of the Gunter
> Osterloh's 1984 book on the Leica M, there is now a new version readily
> available.

> I have at times seen 1984 copies with asking prices in the $600US range
> so why not jump on the bandwagon now for the paltry sum of $26US from
> Amazon. It is good reading for when things go bump in the Leitz.

Hi John,

I have Osterloh's book on my bookshelf. It is a first english edition and is
dated 1986. Perhaps the original in German is dated 1984.

I sure didn't pay $600US for it but if you know anyone that wants one real
bad let me know!

Seriously, for $26US the new version is well worth it!

Regards,

Greg