Subject: [Leica] #112
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 18 16:40:04 2005

GeeBee showed:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05112.htm

Hi  Graham,
My nit picking comment has nothing to do with the quality of the photograph,
but rather the size across.  I very much like the shot without question, but
I damn near deleted it right off as it appeared on the screen! I thought
well OK Graham you missed it by a bit on this one because I didn't see the
Yew and lamb to the far right at first. :-(

However, I noticed the slidie bar at the bottom of the screen wasn't all the
way and scrolled across and went.....

 "BINGO!! A BEAUTY AGAIN! :-)

Well done!

ted