Subject: [Leica] B.D. PAWS
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 18 16:31:49 2005

B. D. Colen showed:
Subject: RE: [Leica] B.D. PAWS

> Thanks so much...I realize I'm violating the Kyle Cassidy "no bums" rule
> - which I enforce in my class!:-) - but rules are made to be broken...
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/ALDO
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/FU<<<<<<<<<

Hi B.D.,
Works for me as a caught moment in the life of a street dweller. And that's
in both pictures, last year and this year. Both unique captured moments.

As far as violating the code of "no bums?"  Like any rule, they are made for
modification under certain conditions, which in this case is OK.. At least
he appears alive and not a drunken unfortunate lying in the gutter with an
empty bottle. :-(

Now those type of pictures are off limits, as it's like shooting fish in a
barrel and points out the photographer has no real talent other than
shooting unconscious humans.

ted

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] B.D. PAWS)