Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 15: This and that
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Apr 18 12:58:38 2005

Last week the weather in NW Europe was horrible. It was raining solid
more or less the entire week. Sunday morning I was so happy to wake up
to something resembling sunshine that I grabbed the camera and the day's
first coffee and headed out onto my back porch:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_15.jpg

Later in the day I went for a walk with my daughter and the dog, which
yielded these two pictures (with on-topic equipment, BTW):
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_15alt1.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_15alt2.jpg

Last week I also began a quasi-project, namely to photograph my
colleagues at the office. Partly because I do spend a large part of my
life with these people, partly because most of them are nice guys/gals,
and partly because our company is about to be sold, and in 6 months most
of us will be working somewhere else.
Here is Joop, our computer guru, about to reboot the universe:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_15alt3.jpg
and my office-mates Jan and Sander looking at some ugly database:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_15alt4.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands