Subject: [Leica] Week 14 cheating? location added!
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Apr 16 04:19:51 2005

Ric,
No, you are not cheating with your PAW.  With the advent of digital you
will get no grief for using other equipment.

Thank you for attempting the PAW, no, you will not have a fabulous image
every week.  You will however get better as you keep pushing the shutter
button.

This week's image is a nice snap: no foreground interest so everything
seems pretty distant.  The National Geographic red on one of the
canoeists is a good touch, would have been better if the canoe had been
bright red. :)(This at one time was an ongoing thread on the LUG)

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com