Subject: [Leica] Coenen to step down
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Apr 15 10:07:07 2005

Leica shares were down below 3.00 euros again ,but there is no news on any
German trade or business/investor/management site I can find which
corroborate
this report. Are they possibly confusing Cohn and Coenen? I believe the
deadline
for Cohn to emptyhis desk was sometime around now.
cheers from sunny Gewrmany
Douglas