Subject: [Leica] Newbie question about frame line accuracy
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Apr 14 10:47:28 2005

Scott,

Everything's a compromise. Depends on which M and
magnification and which focal length. Usually, at least,
you get a bit more than you thought, which isn't horrible.

If that's a .72 M6ttl you are using, 28 and 35 frames are
pretty accurate at 2 - 5 m., 50mm less so, etc.

What is your complaint? Even SLR's are not perfect in this
regard. Are you shooting reversal?

William

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Newbie question about frame line accuracy)
Reply from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: Newbie question about frame line accuracy)