Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRFlex] Re: eTTL flash
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Apr 12 15:21:04 2005

I don't know if the M7 can use just anybody's high speed flash. It's not
really fast flash per se, but rather more like an extended strobes. Anyway,
you will need to manually set the shutter etc. Not particularly easy to
use, I'd imagine.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Re: [LRFlex] Re: eTTL flash)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Re: [LRFlex] Re: eTTL flash)