Subject: [Leica] Father and son at the ballpark
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 11 15:19:33 2005

Merrill Morrow offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Father and son at the ballpark

> Adam
>
> So far as I am concerned, you can go on using bandwidth as you have. YOU
> go ahead and call 'em as you see them.<<<<<

Hi Merrill,

Of course Adam should and will go on using "bandwidth," that wasn't the
point of my post! If you paid attention I told him exactly what the
photograph looked like and why he took it!

In case you hadn't noticed, many posters want words about their pictures,
good, bad or ugly . And those words are generally offered as assistance to
possibly improve their pictures. Not come back and be told to go on using
bandwidth. Particulalrly when a photo just doesn't cut it... no matter how
much you wish to encourage Adam to call them as he see's them. If he's wong,
he'll hear about it, by the same token when he's good, he's very good and he
gets praise.

No one learns nor improves by telling them to go on posting!

Thank you sir.

ted

Message from merrill at isire.org (Merrill Morrow) ([Leica] Father and son at the ballpark)