Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 14: Paradise Lonely
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Apr 11 10:47:45 2005

Hi Folks,

I've been missing for a while...here's the reason (a little sailing trip
down in the islands):
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_14/index.html

Sorry for the OT equipment, but I stuck with cheap cameras this time (Oly
stylus p&s shots shown here, Holga shots awaiting scanning) to simplify.  I
was the only active sailor on the boat, along with my wife (pregnant so not
doing too much heavy work) and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, so I had
a lot on my plate!  I almost always shoot Leica, so hopefully I will be
forgiven this transgression.  :)

Hope all have been well while I was gone,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 14: Paradise Lonely)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 14: Paradise Lonely)