Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW Week 12: From the Wings
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Mar 21 12:33:18 2005

Hah!  Good point, Dave...I'm laughing because I hadn't even noticed the
relationship between her hand and the light until you pointed it out, but
now it's totally obvious.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

-Aaron

Message from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW Week 12: From the Wings)