Subject: [Leica] leica digital back-initial test results
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sun Apr 10 19:07:55 2005

Frank Filippone wrote:
> So I am not the brightest person with the archives, which makes me wonder
> about my EE degree ( but it was not in programming, so what do I know?) ,
> and I could have made a mistake, but .. When I try to search for Falcon, I
> get a couple of references to  Doug Herr's
> and others' birdies, and the refrerence the guy made yesterday.  Nothing
> else.
>
> He does not say he has been loaned a DMR,  He does not say he
> bought a DMR.   He is not a REGULAR participant.
>
> It is too easy for a ringer to get info into the LUG ( or any
> other Internet list).

It is isn;t it ? damn shame.
Lennie Falcom, yes, yes, Lennie Falcon  is nothing but an
anagram for LEICA FLONNEN (Flonnen in Trans-Rhine
slang means "spies"; literally means cotton fluffs)
Now we know who YOU are !  :-)

The LUG sometimes does feel like a private club,
with induction by introduction by members only.
Tough joint it can be, for a new comer, or a
lurker speaking up only every now and great then.

Cheers,

- Phong