Subject: [Leica] leica digital back-initial test results
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Apr 9 17:36:23 2005

So I am not the brightest person with the archives, which makes me wonder
about my EE degree ( but it was not in programming, so what do I know?) ,
and I could have made a mistake, but ..
When I try to search for Falcon, I get a couple of references to Doug Herr's
and others' birdies, and the refrerence the guy made yesterday.  Nothing
else.

He does not say he has been loaned a DMR,  He does not say he bought a DMR.
He is not a REGULAR participant.

It is too easy for a ringer to get info into the LUG ( or any other Internet
list).

My question stands... WHo are you, and how did you come upon a non-released
DMR?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Yes from this list. He has posted before. Check first. Then type.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] leica digital back-initial test results)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] leica digital back-initial test results)