Subject: [Leica] A la carte your existing camera?
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun Apr 10 17:09:32 2005

on 4/10/05 4:37 PM, Rick Dykstra at rdcb37@dodo.com.au wrote:

> Another list is reporting the announcement of the Leica's willingness
> to put your existing M body through the 'a la carte' program.
> Interesting.
>
> Anyone?
>
> Rick.

I've done that with one of my SL bodies.  I took the chrome dials and ST
lever and stuff from a dead Leicaflex Standard and grafted 'em onto the SL:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/slc1.jpg

I did this so I can tell at a glance which camera it is, w/o sticking a
label on it.  This is the K25 camera; the regular chrome SL is Provia 400F.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] A la carte your existing camera?)