Subject: [Leica] Re:leica digital back; now marketing will save Leica?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Apr 10 12:09:46 2005

Overhaul of a digital:

Sensor clean
Inside check
Repair of flash contacts(mine crapped out)
Shutter work(D100 is supposed to last 75,000 clicks)
List goes on and on........

Buy a new camera? Man, I'm not rich. There's still 2 other working dSLRs
here. If digital is disposable, why are there still dSLR's from '99 hanging
around? I'll use 'em til they are buried into the ground because am cheap as
hell(except with Leicas).

If anyone would kindly like to donate funds so I can take Joseph's advice,
send them to iwantmydmr@pleasenow.com

Chris