Subject: [Leica] Green Market opened today
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 9 18:01:52 2005

In a message dated 4/9/2005 7:59:19 P.M. Central  Daylight Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:

>  http://www.sonc.com/green_mkt_05.htm<<

Hi Sonny,
This is one of  the neatest shots I've seen of late. It's the hand action
going on and  communication between people.

It's almost like some kind of ad using  models and controlling everyone with
... "OK, Action!" And everyone does  their pre-planned action. :-)

Good opener for the new season!  :-)

ted

Well, I could not have directed it better.  I am  in love with this shot.
Thanks for the comment.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com