Subject: [Leica] Taking Photos during school play
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Fri Apr 8 14:48:50 2005

I have been photographing plays and shows here and in the UK for many
years- I have used Leicas, and now digitals (sans shutter sound).
Without commenting on the copyright situation, your problem, clearly,
was that you were seen. As I tell them in the national Portrait
Gallery, when they tell me each time, (while wearing my camera), that
photos are "not permitted"- No, it's not the photos that are not
permitted, it's getting caught taking them that's a problem. Bests:
vroger

Some samples:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-66682.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-64638.html