Subject: [Leica] Opening night, Raley Field
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Apr 8 11:29:57 2005

Ah there's nothing like opening night for the baseball season in our
household. We're avid Sacramento River Cat fans.

My wife has come to really enjoy baseball over the decades of our
marriage. We sit with the same folks through the season so coming to
opening night is a reunion with people we don't see for six months,
which includes the ushers, the servers, the parking lot attendents.

Here Jan is enjoying the late innings:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/04/07/_L3U1523.jpg>

Alas, no direct Leica content since I don't have a fast wide R lens. I
wasn't using the lens hood so there's a bit of flare although I don't
think I'd avoid it anyway. Shot at ASA 800, 1Ds Mk II and the 24-70L @
25mm but with no noise reduction applied.

As always, comments are welcome and desired.

Adam