Subject: [Leica] Taking photos during school play
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Apr 8 06:58:22 2005

Rick Dykstra said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Taking photos during school play

> Jeez, if that had happened here I imagine most parents saying something
> like, "Lady, you get Rodgers and Hammerstein down here and they can try to
> stop me."
>
> One of the nice things about Australia is the culturally accepted practice
> of showing a healthy disrespect for authority.  It stops them from getting
> too big for their boots.<<<<<<<<,,

Hi Rick,
One of the reasons I've always loved working and partying with Aussies!!
Damn fine people and if one unfortunately get's into some kind of roust
about I'll take Australians protecting my back way beyond any other
nationality!

Of course they have to have a Leica hanging off their shoulder! ;-)

Great people.

ted

Replies: Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Taking photos during school play)
Message from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Taking photos during school play)