Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 362
From: laurencejjohn at yahoo.co.uk (Laurence John)
Date: Fri Apr 8 03:46:03 2005

I've got the Voigtlander 15mm ASPH lens, for use on my M6.  It's a great
lens for landscape/architectural shots. Lens is extremely small & light.
Comes with a really bright viewfinder.  Results are superb -
just-in-front-of-lens to infinity in focus at smaller apertures, no
vignette-ing.  There is some "stretching" around the edges, but that's to be
expected for such a short focal length. If a light source is included you
can get flare - but I like flare (sorry).  I'd say I use it most out of my
lenses - certainly makes my 28mm redundant.

I got mine on e-bay for ?232 - I recommend it...................

Laurence John

Message: 3