Subject: [Leica] Mississippi Weather OT- Frank Farmer
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Wed Apr 6 19:29:00 2005

Chris,

Thanks for the concern.  We had about four tornados in the area
surrounding Jackson, MS today.  Thankfully, Jackson, proper, was
spared.  I think about six people were injured in the outlying
communities - two seriously.

The odd thing was that that this morning when the sirens were sounding,
there was a very erie calm in the air.  Needless to say, the calm
didn't last long.

Thanks again for the concern.

Frank