Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 purchase
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Apr 6 06:01:08 2005

Ebay and Paypal are like a fast car. You need to know how to drive it, and
some instinct is useful, too.

I can just say: "Check the description and the feedbacks VERY carefully,
don't buy from sellers with less than 99%, dont sell to buyers with less
than 10 feedbacks or less than 99%".

I have 100% positive with over 280 transactions, as buyer and seller, for
smaller and bigger stuff. I use Paypal, because it's the fastest way -
international bank transfers or MO's can take days or even weeks, and the
fees are not lower than Paypal's; except IBAN which is free inside the EU.

Paypal has my cred card data, but they can't cash it without I allow it. My
cred card data is much safer at Paypal than when I would need to give it to
unknown sellers spread over different continents.

And Paypal is a pretty nice way to conceal some income to your tax office
:-) ...
Didier

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Leica M3 purchase)
Message from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] Leica M3 purchase)