Subject: [Leica] OT-Zeiss Lenses Now Listed at B&H
From: billgem at hotmail.com (Bill Marshall)
Date: Tue Apr 5 15:05:25 2005

Hoods priced separately is a problem? Huh? There are plenty of other
companies that don't include a hood with their lenses. I don't think that
I've ever had a hood included with any of my Nikon lenses. Okay, maybe one
AIS lens.

Does anyone think that Leica is giving away the hoods for free? Add in the
cost of the hood if you're more comfortable comparing the prices that way.

It seems to me that Zeiss is making the hood optional. If your shooting
needs don't require the use of a hood, you don't have to buy it. Leica
requires that you buy the hood whether you ever use it or not.

Replies: Reply from reddawn at singnet.com.sg (David Teo) ([Leica] OT-Zeiss Lenses Now Listed at B&H)
Reply from grduprey at aol.com (grduprey@aol.com) ([Leica] OT-Zeiss Lenses Now Listed at B&H)