Subject: [Leica] Attention net gurus. Urgent.
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (jdos2@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 5 14:54:48 2005

The 'bay is yer fren. Get a 2500 chassis, and a dual port WIC (Acually,  I
recommend a four porter, for the bugs on the dual)

Now, if you need a Token Ring router/Ethernet Router, from IBM, I know
where in the back room there's one, cheap... I can even get a CAU/LAM.

JD

Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Sent by: lug-bounces+jdos2=mindspring.com@leica-users.org
05/04/05 03:54 PM
Please respond to
Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Leica] Attention net gurus. Urgent.

I am crestfallen...

And here I thought that you were an internet GOD, "Where Wizards Stay Up
Late: The Origins Of The Internet" who knew all this stuff!  :-)

Jim