Subject: [Leica] Attention net gurus. Urgent.
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Apr 5 12:22:46 2005

I know there are some net gurus out there on the LUG. I need some advice
quickly.
My T1 CPE router (10MBPS/2xserial) is dying.
 I don't know the CPE market at all. I only know high-end gear these days.

I have NRZI ESF DS1 with outboard CSU/DSU. I need to buy a new CPE router.
It looks from some poking around that Cisco 2500 chassis with Ethernet
module and dual serial would do the job.

Any recommendations? I'm curently using a beyond-ancient DECbrouter 90T2
running Cisco IGS 11.1, with outboard Kentrox CSU/DSU. Its (thinwire)
Ethernet interface is getting flakier by the day.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about in this message, please just
delete it and forgive the intrusion.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Attention net gurus. Urgent.)
Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Attention net gurus. Urgent.)
Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Attention net gurus. Urgent.)