Subject: [Leica] First publication (was: I'm Published!)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Apr 5 08:01:09 2005

B. D. Colen offered:
Subject: RE: [Leica] First publication (was: I'm Published!)

> was to travel with people from Westport by train to the March on
> Washington for Jobs and Freedom, where I heard Martin Luther King
> deliver his "I have a dream" speech.<<<<<<<<

Hi B.D,
All I can say is that's a far more significant subject as a first time
picture publication than mine.

I shot a stock car race on a dirt track at night using a #40 flash bulb as
the left front wheel broke free of the car. :-) Hardly an important moment
in life. :-) It was published in the Ottawa Citizen newspaper Sept 17, 1951!
:-)

ted