Subject: [Leica] B.D. PAW
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Apr 3 14:00:15 2005

You are ABSOLUTELY right - I was really stupid putting the camera with
the lens that does not belong to me on the back seat....And the funny
thing is I usually either do put equipment on the floor, or hang it on
headrest, resting against the back of the front passenger seat...

As to the photo....She indeed looks sad, which I liked...But hey, that's
what this is about...as you know it's damn hard to pick out your own
winners and losers, unless they're really stinkers or winners, and I
didn't see this in either category. I probably let my 'politics' get in
the way of my photo taste - as in I like seeing her look bedraggled and
sad given what she was doing. :-)