Subject: [Leica] how to verificate a real/fake IIc leica
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Sun Apr 3 13:44:47 2005

Thanks

I do not know if all the fuss I got from the winning buyer on the auction
about the camera being fake is something he does to hide that he can not pay
for the Item or because his is generally in doubt

I have so far not seen a fake IIc with the adjustment arm for the
rangefinde - the one on the lef top side of the camera under the rewind
knob- and by the arrow with the inifity mark

Anyone else have experience witht his ?

cheers

Ruben