Subject: [Leica] chasing a bee
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Fri Apr 1 12:59:33 2005

Don ,the bee would be clearly visible in a large print.Your comments are
quite correct and apreciated .Just wanted to show the whole sequence of the
excersise.Exercise that has been long overdue.I like how the area in focus
shows on the grass .Makes it easy to see how much i was off.I did not know
the site was ment for a general audience.I,ll remove the folder tomorrow
after my better half looks at it abroad.Best,simon