Subject: [Leica] Ralph Gibson workshop in Paris
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Fri Apr 1 06:13:16 2005

Mitch,

I have never been to a Gibson workshop but have always wanted to go to
one.  If this one hadn't slipped by me, I would have been there with
you.  I have been to one of his lectures, he is what I would call a
well educated deep speaker; really fascinating and complex.  I took a
lot of notes, normally I don't take any!

Have a great time.

Leo