Subject: [Leica] Flare fix
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 18:28:12 2005

In a message dated 3/29/2005 4:51:46 PM Central Standard Time,
luisripoll@telefonica.net writes:
I have modified too the VF of my M6TTL, and it is true what you say, it is
improved, BUT no so much - and I don't know why - as the MP VF, this one is
in my opinion more clear and with more contrast than the modified VF

Luis

I had mine done by Leica NJ, and the viewfinder seems quite nice, with much
more contrast than originally from the factory.  The finder frames pop out
much
better than they originally did.

Gene

Replies: Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] Flare fix)