Subject: [Leica] Signing Off
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Thu Mar 31 16:53:24 2005

you,ll be pleasantly suprised on conditions in the middle east most of the
time

Beirut for instance has a highly efficient airport with capable staff
most middle eastern airlines are loaded and can afford a standard of both
service and safety that is unattainable in the west(lack of better word)
airports are very well protected against intruders most staff carry medium
armament .Especially the people who service the plane are meticulosly
examined spelling wrong sorry no webster.remember these countries have delt
with all sorts of nastiness on board planes for decades and are way better
then us at dealing with it.Your Royal Jordanian flight ,especially in
business or first class will make you feel like their name implies ,royal.
Sorry for the yuckspeak
slightly intoxicated dutchman
simon