Subject: [Leica] Conformity in Athens
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:25:35 2004

Well there IS an implied insult regardless of what you say you intend.
The number of Nikon lenses I see in use at sporting events is about
the same as the number of Leica lenses. It's not the lens that drives
the choice though - it's the camera body. They are photographers
shooting for a publication deadline. Their choice tells you who is
making the best equipment.

Adam