Subject: [Leica] evening ...more clouds
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:25:34 2004

Daniel

Don't you know, The beer never makes it to the cooler to be stored. ;-)

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>|
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           08/18/2004 12:52 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Leica] evening ...more clouds

I still haven't figured out where any of you guys put the beer ...

Daniel