Subject: [Leica] evening ...more clouds
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:25:33 2004

In a message dated 8/18/2004 9:34:39 AM Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

Define  "photographer."

Someone who has his camera with him?

SonC

Ted, in years past it wasn't uncommon for photographers to  combine a
picture of beautiful clouds with a scene that had a clear sky. It
improved the "plain-Jane" picture into a dramatic one. I can recall
reading books on darkroom techniques with illustrations showing how to
do it.

The cloud formations this evening in middle Georgia were  fantastic and,
as I was leaving work, I didn't have my camera with  me.

Walker

Regards,

Sonny
_http://www.sonc.com_ (http://www.sonc.com/)