Subject: [Leica] hood ?
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Thu Mar 31 05:12:40 2005

Yes, #12504.

This is the hood supplied with the Summicron LTM 35/2.0 ASPH (circa 1999),
and in different finish but same design, for the LHSA M 35/2.0 ASPH and
black paint M 35/2.0 ASPH.  Many moons ago the same hood also came with the
Summilux M 35/1.4 (pre-ASPH).

It is still available from Leica but it probably costs a small fortune now.
Last month I received from Leica a replacement hood and hood cap for the
current R 19/2.8 and the combo cost just under US$300 - yikes!

Bests,

Joseph