Subject: [Leica] PAW... Maundy Thursday Candlelight Meal...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 30 19:59:55 2005

Kenneth Frazier showed:

> Picture of the Week....
> > Maundy Thursday Candlelight Meal....
> > And, for all the "old" 50mm lens folk, this was shot with a Summarit-M
> 50 1.5, on an M7.
> > http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r<<<<<

Hi Padre,
A fine gentle photograph indeed. It has such a plain old fashion nice look
to it. "The look of the Summarit?"

Very heart warming and comfortable scene. And I don't think I'm wrong,
simply because we see so much violence day after day on TV or in newspapers,
that when when pops up like this, it just makes one feel comfy, yeah I know
I'm an old softie. But dang it's such a nice simple moment. :-)
Good one Ken, thanks.

ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] PAW... Maundy Thursday Candlelight Meal...)